The details of a great boat accumulate in ways that you may never notice. But feel free to imagine.
Come aboard the 220S and experience the comfort and convenience typically found only in far larger boats. Experience a spaciousness that maximizes flexibility in your use of the boat, thanks to free space reclamation, Cobalt's studied minimization of heretofore unused space. The 220S makes idealized use of every square inch of its wide and sturdy stance, the "S" seating layout key to the easy accommodation of a dozen guests and their gear. And the swim step, of course, Cobalt's game-changing, patented contribution to safety, convenience, and accessibility makes boarding a breeze. Memories gather naturally under the 220S's optional aluminum wakeboard arch - simply foldable, by the way - an addition that makes your boat as athletic as it is roomy.
Mention the word “athletic" and the 220S steps up to the plate. Big fun - the extended running surface hull design provides explosive hole-shots, easy and extended zooming, the tight, high-speed turns skiers and boarders want - while affording you some remarkable efficiencies in fuel management.
The interior seating configuration combines an oversized, all-in-one cockpit layout with the amazing on-water performance that has become synonymous with Cobalt. Your co-captain can face forward in the traditional manner, or flip the seat down easily transforming the cockpit into a massive arena-style seating arrangement. The choice is yours.
- Length Overall w/o Swim Platform: 21 ft. 4 in.
- Length Overall w/ Swim Platform: 22 ft. 10 in.
- Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Deadrise at Transom: 20
- Fuel Capacity: 50 gal.
- Bridge Clearance w/o Bimini: 3 ft. 11 in.
- Bridge Clearance w/Tower: 6 ft. 10 in.
- Draft Drive Up: 24 in.
- Draft Drive Down: 37 in.
- Dry Weight: 3700 lb.
- Boat Certified Capacity: 12 persons
- Boat Certified Capacity w/gear: 1695 lb.
220S Volvo Penta Power Selections
- V6-240C-G DP - 240 hp (149 PkW)
- V6-240C-G SX - 240 hp (179 PkW)
- V6-240G DP (non-cat) - 240 hp (149 PkW)
- V6-240G SX (non-cat) - 240 hp (149 PkW)
- V6-280C-G DP - 280 hp (209 PkW)
- V8-300C-G DP - 300 hp (224 PkW)
- V8-300CE-G DP - 300 hp (224 PkW)
- V8-350C-G DP - 350 hp (261 PkW)
- V8-350CE-G DP - 350 hp (261 PkW)
220S MerCruiser Power Selections
- 4.5 L MPI ECT-250 Alpha - 250 hp (186 PkW)
- 6.2 L MPI ECT DTS-300 B3 - 300 hp (224 PkW)
- 4.5 L MPI ECT-250 B3 - 250 hp (186 PkW)
- 6.2 L MPI ECT DTS-350 B3 - 350 hp (261 PkW)
- 6.2 L MPI ECT-300 B3 - 300 hp (224 PkW)
- 6.2 L MPI ECT-350 B3 - 350 hp (261 PkW)
220S Engine Enhancements - Optional
- Active Trim, Merc (requires DTS)
- Anti-Corrosion System (Vol 200-300hp, Mer-Alpha)
- Ocean-X (Volvo)
- Seacore (Merc)
- Tow Mode (Volvo EVC)
220S Dash and Instrumentation - Standard
- Accessory Power Plug - 12 Volt
- Aluminum Dash Panels
- Composite Helm Eyebrow, Custom Stitching
- Depth & Water/Air Temp Gauge Pkg.
- Hour Meter
- Leather Steering Wheel w/Auto Leveling Hub
- Stainless Steel Switches
220S Entertainment System - Standard
- Sound System, Bluetooth, w/6 Spkrs.
- Stereo Remote, Dash
- Stereo Remote, Transom (Prem. Sound)
- iPod/USB/MP3 Port
220S Interior - Standard
- 'S'' Sport Seating Configuration
- Aft Facing Rumble Seat
- Aft Sunpad w/Walk-Thru Transom
- Aft Walk-Thru Carpet
- Bow Walk-Thru Door
- Carpet, 40 oz., Snap-In w/Neoprene Back
- Removable Bow & Cockpit Carpet
- Removable Ice Chest
- Seating Varadense Comfort
- Seating, Helm Flip-Up
220S Exterior - Standard
- Anchor Locker
- Bow Scuff Plate, Stainless Steel
- Extended Running Surface
- Flip-Down Swim Step w/o Ladder
- Graphics, Molded-In Gelcoat
- Midship Cleats
- SS Tubular Platform Perimeter Rail
- Ski Tow Eye, Stainless Steel
- Stainless Top Trim Windshield
220S Structure and Safety - Standard
- 10/5/3 Year Warranty Protection
- Battery Switch, Single
- Circuit Breaker Protected Elec System
- Composite Floor
- Composite Seat Bases
- Composite Transom
- Fiberglass Cockpit Liner
- Fiberglass Stringer System
- Fire Extinguisher, Manual
- Ignition Safety Switch
- Kevlar Reinforced Hull
- Stainless Steel Windshield Braces
- Through Prop Exhaust
220S Canvas - Options
- Bow Tonneau Cover
- Mooring Cover
- Cockpit Tonneau Cover
220S Dash and Instrumentation - Options
- GPS, Garmin 7607, Touch Screen
- Rudder Indicator, Merc
- Rudder Indicator, Volvo
- XM Weather
220S Entertainment System - Options
- Prem Sound w/Transom & Arch Spkrs-1 pr.
- Prem Sound w/Transom Spkrs.
- Stereo Remote, Transom (Std. Sound)
- Satellite Radio System
220S Interior - Options
- Aft Walk-Thru Gate
- Aft Walk-Thru Filler Cushions
- Air Compressor w/Holder
- Bow Center Cushion Insert
- Floor Covering, Sea Grass
- Dinette Table w/cockpit receptacle
- LED Interior Accent Lighting (RGB)
- Remote Courtesy Lights w/key fob
- Throw Pillows, Weighted (10)
- Sof-Trac Marine Mat, Cockpit
- Throw Pillows, Weighted (4)
220S Exterior - Options
- Arch, Elec Folding w/Rotating Sunshade
- Arch, Alum, Folding w/Bimini
- Arch Elec, Alum. Folding w/Bimini
- COBALT Oval Logo, Recessed
- Arch, Folding w/Rotating Sunshade
- Docking Lights-Stainless Steel
- Fender Clips w/Line (4)
- Sof-Trac Marine Mat, Swim Platform
- Flagpole w/Flag
- Transom Tilt Switch
- Underwater Lighting
- Transhield Shipping Cover
- Wakeboard Racks, Elite (Alum)
- Wakeboard Racks, Triton
220S Structure and Safety - Options
- Battery Maintainer/Charger, 220v
- Battery Maintainer/Charger, 110v
- CE Requirements w/Auto Fire Extinguisher
- Battery Switch, Dual w/ACR
- Cruise Control-Smart Tow (Merc DTS)
- Cruise Control-Zero Off (Vol)
- Drivers Rearview Mirror (W/S Mount)
- Fire Extinguisher, Automatic System
- Tool Kit