It is all here. The Cobalt R7 embodies the same highly appointed upholstery, maximized cockpit breadth, seating versatility. This list goes on and on, but the R7 deserves even more gloat, for she is the ultimate bowrider. Hold on, let’s get this party started.
The bow area, spacious. Thanks to a term we have deemed “Free Space Reclamation”, this interior expansion is exactly what Cobalt's build process creates. It is most noticeable in the cockpit, which is adorned with seating that wraps around the transom and the port side. The cockpit, expansive. The convertibility of the seating configuration, ingenious. The elongated port side seating gives the R7 room for the crew – and with the yacht-style seating, there are many ways to ship-shape the conversation. With the extended length also comes a phenomenal increase in storage area. Bring it on board, and there is a compartmentalized place to stow it away.
And the ride, it is a legendary one. So legendary that it placed Cobalt #1 in ride comfort. Opulent luxury combined with incredible value. The R7 hits the mark with the perfect combination of both. The truth is, Cobalt is the solution when it comes to big water day boating. The R7 reaffirms that truth.
Factory Installed Options Include:
- Air Compressor w/Holder
- Arch, SS/Alum w/Sunshade
- Battery Maintainer/Charger (110V)
- Battery Switch, Dual
- Bow Tonneau Cover
- Cockpit Tonneau Cover
- Dinette Table w/ Receptacles
- Docking Lights - Stainless Steel
- Flagpole w/Flag
- Floor Covering, Sea Grass
- Head w/Electric Porcelain Toilet
- LED Interior Accent Lighting (Blue)
- Makassar Dash/Interior Trim Pkg.
- Motorbox Actuator
- Portal Light (1 in Head Compartment)
- Premium Sound w/Transom Speakers
- Rudder Indicator, Merc
- Sink Console (head compartment)
- Sink Console, Cockpit
- Sunpad Filler Cushion (w/Dinette)
- Swim Platform Transom Lighting
- Three Color Custom Edge Graphics
- Throw Pillows, Weighted (4)
- Transom Shower
- Trim Tabs w/Indicators
- Windlass, All Chain w/Anchor